Welcome and thank you for reading! As I mentioned, my name is Allyson and I am from the beautiful Washington State. Born and raised in the PNW, you can say I am a nature loving kind of gal at heart, but the adventure I am about to embark on is surely going to put that girl to the test. Starting April 21st, 2014, I'll be headed to The Last Frontier, AKA Alaska, to jump aboard a commercial fishing boat to work for 4 months as a Deckhand/Fisherwoman! Right? I know what you're probably thinking.. "She's gone rogue." So, how does one go from working at a medical office to a Fisherwoman you ask? Well, have you ever been wandering around aimlessly, going through your day to day life thinking there has to be something more out there for you? Me too. Actually, that's where I found myself on a daily basis. Lost without a compass, running in the hampster wheel of life. So, I decided I NEEDED a change... after all, I am not a tree :) We'll touch on that more later..
During the next several weeks, I'll be keeping you all posted (as promised) with updates along the way. I'm so incredibly excited for this next adventure and look forward to sharing it with you all!

Can't wait to follow along on this amazing journey!!!!!
ReplyDelete